Translator Widget - a new translator for blogs


Translator Widget - a new translator for blogsSince I started my promotion templates in foreign sites, I received many emails in other languages. It had been a long time I was looking for a widget with a Google translator to make life easier for my readers gringos, but could not find anything I liked.
After much research on the web, I have gathered several codes and ended up creating a widget to my taste, the result of which can be seen in our first sidebar.
Commenting on Twitter, several readers were interested in using the widget on their blogs, so I decided to make it available for everyone \ o /


TRANSLATOR WIDGET WITH EDGE AND THE BACKGROUND (customizable)

Tradutor com fundo e borda

Click the link above and copy all the code. Among the Blogger dashboard and click design. On page elements tab, click add gadget (1) and choose html / javascript (2). Paste the code and save the translator.


The translator comes with edge and dark gray with light gray background. To change the colors, change the following pieces of code (= red border, green background =)

<div style=" solid # ccc border :1px ;padding:10px 4px 3px 4px;text-align:center;background-color:# efefef ;">

If you do not know the color number you want to use, check the color chart web .
If you prefer, we have a translator widget with transparent background.


TRANSLATOR EDGE WIDGET WITHOUT AND WITH TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND

Tradutor com fundo transparente

I ask that the credits are kept at the bottom of the gadget. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment