What is Alexa Rank and Benefits - After discussing the google page rank , this time I want to review a little aboutAlexa rank . Because in addition to google page rank, Alexa rank is one factor to make money on the internet. So if you're serious about making money on the internet then you must know Alexa rank.
What is Alexa rank? Alexa rank is a tool created by Alexa.com to analyze how much traffic or page views of a website based on the number of visitors to install the Alexa toolbar on their browser. After that, the data will be collected and then ranked based on the traffic. The greater the traffic in the lower rank. So how to find our website Alexa ranking?
There are 2 ways you can use to find your website ranking alexa rank, namely:
I. Install the Alexa widget on your blog that looks like this way of installation:
1. Open http://alexa.com then click For Site Owners
2. Then clickSite Widgets , located on the left
3. Enter the address of your website on the widget you want to install. For example: hermanblog.com then click Build Widget
4. Copy the code of the widget you want to install and then paste into your blog.
II. Install the Alexa toolbar in your browser that looks like this.
way of installation:
1. On page alexa.com. Click the Toolbar
2. If using the browserFirefox . Then the page that appears is like this
3. Click the Get Sparky and follow the prompts to install the Alexa toolbar
4. If you use the browser Internet Explorerthe page that appears is like this
5. click Install Now to install the Alexa toolbar on your browser.
6. If you've restarted your browser and see the result.
then what good alexa rank for your blog?
If your blog is used to make money on the internet then alexa rank is very important to you. Because many dollars producing programs on the internet such as TLA , SponsoredReviews , Blogsvertise ,Buyblogreviews , Linkworth , etc.
which require alexa rank to join. So the smaller the alexa ranking of your blog more and more programs that you can follow which means the greater your chance to make money on the internet. In addition, Alexa rank can also be used to determine whether or not a popular blog.
Alexa rank blogs that have small usually will be more popular and liked by the advertiser than a blog that has a big alexa rank.